Library is a heart of any educational institute. The central library is established with stack room and issue section as well as with reading room with sufficient area as per the AICTE norms. The institute has sufficient numbers of titles and volumes of textbooks and reference books in addition with magazines, national and international journals. It is also strengthened with e-books, e-journals and digital library.
|1.||Total no. of titles||2893|
|2.||Total no. of volumes||14961|
|3.||Total no. of technical CD’s||425|
|4||Total no. of e-books (Engineering)||275|
|5.||Daily News Paper||05|
|Sr. No||Course||Number of National Journals||Number of International Journals|
|2.||Computer Sci & Engineering||14||03|
|3.||E & TC Engineering||08||02|
Links for E Resources:
Sr. No Publisher Link
1 K-Hub www.k-hub.in
2 National Digital Library of India https://ndl.iitkgp.ac.in
3 Springer Open https://www.springeropen.com/journals
4 e-PG Pathshala https://epgp.inflibnet.ac.in/
5 Scientific Researcher https://www.scirp.org
6 Bentham Open https://benthamopen.com
Sr. No. Equipment Details Quantity
1 Internet Facilities PCs 27
2 Scanners 1
3 Xerox M/C 1
4 Printers 1
5 Toatl No of personal computer 4
Additional Facilities available
- ✓ Reading hall facility
- ✓ OPAC (On Line Public Access Catalog) access through LAN
- ✓ Digital Library with 27 PCs is avaliable for all Students and Staff
- ✓ Reprography (Photo Copy) section is available for students and staff in minimum cost
- ✓ Open Access to stack area is offered to students and staff
- ✓ Engineering Students can take 2 books and MBA students can take 3 books for15 days on Borrow Cards
- ✓ The faculty can avail the facility of five to seven books in a semester.
- ✓ Book bank facility as well as e-journal, e-book facility is there for all users.
- ✓ Library is accessible after college hours during the examination period.
- ✓ The university syllabus and university question papers are available in the library.